Personal Data Protection Law
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LIGHTING TEXT
As Bluecom Telekomünikasyon Dış Ticaret Limited Şirketi (“Bluecom”), we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. As Bluecom, we attach importance to the processing and preservation of all personal data of all persons related to Bluecom, including those who benefit from our products and services, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law (“KVKK”) No. 6698. With the full awareness of this responsibility, we process your personal data in the scope and conditions below as “Data Responsible” in accordance with KVKK. For more detailed information about what kind of methods your personal data are processed and stored by Bluecom, you can review the Bluecom Privacy and Cookies Policy.
1. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined in KVKK as any information about an identified or identifiable natural person. Accordingly, your name, surname, date of birth, identity number, e-mail address, phone number and similar information you share with us are called personal data.
Bluecom collects your personal data when you share it directly with Bluecom, either automatically or through other sources such as third party platforms.
2. What is the purpose and basis of the processing of your personal data?
Due to your product and service relationship with Bluecom, Bluecom collects and processes your personal information in order to fulfill our legal obligations and keep you informed on developments. Accordingly, Bluecom; collects and processes your personal data to evaluate and process any complaints, to process your payments, to improve our products, services, communication methods and functionality of our websites, and to offer personalized products, communication content and targeted advertisements as well as product recommendations for you. In line with the above-mentioned purposes, Bluecom processes and stores your personal data for your explicit consent, or if it is directly related to the establishment or performance of our contract with you, or if required by our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
3. To whom and to whom do we transfer your personal data?
Your personal data with Bluecom shareholders, our direct / indirect domestic / foreign subsidiaries, domestic / foreign individuals and institutions (cargo, shipment, call center, database, cloud) that represent us together during the business relationship and / or our business partner with whom we cooperate to carry out our activities. etc.). In addition, due to our legal obligations and limited to, personal data are shared with the courts and other public institutions upon request. In addition, your personal information about your visit to Bluecom websites and traffic information such as your browsing information; will be able to share this information with public institutions and organizations that are legally authorized to legally request this information in order to perform your security and Bluecom’s obligations under the relevant legislation.
4. How do we store your personal data?
Your personal data shared with our company is stored in Bluecom’s domestic / international secure servers in accordance with the relevant legal regulations, KVKK provisions and Bluecom standards. In this context, Bluecom takes the necessary technical and administrative security measures determined by legal legislation in order to ensure the security of your personal data.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
KVKK Article 7 / f.1. In accordance with the provision, your personal data will be deleted, destroyed or anonymized by us when the purpose that your personal data needs to be processed has disappeared and / or after the legal period that we are obliged to store your data in accordance with the relevant legislation.
6. What are your rights arising from the Personal Data Protection Law?
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, to the extent that your personal data is processed by Bluecom as data controller;
• Find out if any of your personal data has been processed;
• Requesting information regarding the processing of your personal data;
• Learning the purposes of processing your personal data;
• If personal data have been transferred to third parties in the country or abroad, learning these people;
• Request rectification if personal data are missing or incorrectly processed;
• Request the deletion or destruction of personal data if the reasons requiring the processing of personal data disappear;
requesting deletions and corrections to be notified to third parties that the data has been transferred;
• Objection to the results that may arise as a result of processing personal data through automated systems; and
• You have the right to demand compensation for this loss if you suffer damage due to illegal processing of your personal data.
Your requests in your application will be finalized as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest depending on the nature of the request.
7. How can you exercise your rights regarding your personal data you have informed us?
If you want to get information in order to use your rights listed in Article 11 of the KVKK, you can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, contact 0850 480 77 77 or Gülbahar Mah. Avni Dilligil Cad. Uysal Sok. Ali Meriç İş Hanı No: 1 Kat: 6 D: 18/19 Mecidiyeköy / Şişli – İstanbul You can send your request in writing.